Registration to LMD Doctorate
– Systems of Information: 3 vacancies
– Systems of Informatics: 3 vacancies
The exams will proceed in two stages:
- I.1- Candidates preselecting
– The deadline of application is from 23th October to 22th November 2012.
– Only candidates holder of Master 2 degree on computer sciences, that the program of studies is adequate to the opening branches will be considered while the preselecting step and should:
– Never incur any disciplinary measure during their education.
– Never repeat any class during the M1 and M2 for Master’s holders and 4th and 5th for engineers.
The selected candidates will be classified pursuant to the decision n° 345 of 17th October 2012. Will be preselected for the written exam the 30 first candidates of SI and the 50 first ones of SIQ after classification.
Written exam: 5th,wednesday, December 2012 at 9h.
The list of selected candidates will be published on the school website on 29th November 2012. Those concerned will also receive convocation by e-mail.
The exam contents the units below:
– SIQ: Languages and compilation theory (2h- coef 2), networks and systems (2h- coef 2), general culture (1h- coef 1).
– SI: Systems of Information and data bases (2h- coef2), information technologies within the organizations (1h- coef2), general culture (1h- coef1).
The final selecting:
The 3 first succeeded candidates from SI and the 5 ones from SIQ through fixed provisions pursuant to the decision n° 345 of 17th October 2012.
Selected candidates should submit their files before the 15 days deadline from the day that the results are published on the school website:
– Cover letter
– Preselecting form.
– True certificate of baccalaureate.
– True certificate of bachelor and master degrees (for master’s holders) or copies of engineer and master degrees for the engineers.
– True copies of marks reports for the 4 years of education.
– Attached copy describing the master’s degree.
– Order certificate of the candidate in his class.
– Certificate of good discipline.
– Certificate from the employer for the wage-earning candidates.