2nd IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Information Systems for Enterprises (IWAISE 2012)
November 10-11, 2012 Constantine, Algeria
Web site: http://www.lifl.fr/iwaise12/
Call for Papers
The 2nd IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Information Systems for
Enterprises (IWAISE’12) explores trends in the development of advanced
information systems for enterprises and investigates various research issues of
This 2nd edition especially focuses on trends and advances for information
systems in relation with cloud computing, agile development methods, and
interoperability. We also welcome contributions on other research topics and on
industrial experiments related to the advancement of information systems. The
list of suggested topics is presented below.
The engineering of information systems in organizations and companies becomes an
emerging domain that encompasses multi-disciplinary topics, such as the modeling
of business processes and the development of enterprise ontologies and
architectures. Furthermore, the field of information systems is changing
fundamentally through the technologies of information and communication. The use
of standards continues to transform rapidly how business activities are
conducted around the world. This has led to a development of new models, new
software systems, and a redefinition of the relations between companies and
This workshop aims to bring together researchers, developers and enterprise
communities to share their experiences and to discuss research issues in
developing and deploying advanced information systems for enterprises.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
– Information Systems and cloud computing,
– Agile development methods for Information Systems,
– Semantic interoperability, ontology, semantic web,
– Interoperability of models, architectures and systems,
– Adaptation techniques in Information Systems,
– Pervasive Information Systems,
– Models, methods and tools for developing Information Systems,
– Specification and modeling languages for Information Systems,
– Information Systems Reengineering and Integration,
– Collaboration and negotiation protocols,
– Verification techniques for Information Systems,
– Cooperative Information Systems,
– Applications and experience reports.
The language of the workshop is English. Submitted papers as well as
presentations during the workshop must be in English.
The program committee invites authors to submit full papers. Papers should
clearly describe the nature of the work, explain its significance, highlight its
novel features, and state its current status. Authors of selected papers will be
requested to prepare a manuscript for the workshop proceedings.
Instructions for Authors
Paper length should not exceed 7 pages in the standard IEEE format.
See the IWAISE 2012 web site <http://www.lifl.fr/iwaise12/
and Word author toolkits.
Paper submission: May 15, 2012
Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2012
Full Camera Ready Manuscript: August 15, 2012